日本珠宝设计师协会( JJDA )

由日本一支专业的珠宝首饰设计师组成。

该协会成立于1964年,协会成员本着自愿推动珠宝艺术设计发展为目标,通过珠宝设计促进日本经济和丰富人民的生活。

JJDA旨在与日本及国际珠宝首饰设计师交流艺术及相关学科的知识和经验,更希望以丰富的创造性专业设计,创造更高的标准设计的珠宝首饰。

JJDA一直参与各种各样的活动,包括研究,展览,参与贡献研讨会,相关的知识产权保护,公共关系和教育。

JJDA成员包括国际著名行业设计师进行珠宝设计教育及设计。

目前,拥有成员564名。

虽然JJDA一直追求完美的珠宝设计,但仍保持以一颗公正的心态,为社会、经济的正常有序发展努力作出贡献。

Japan Jewellery Designers Association (JJDA) is an organization comprised of professional jewellery designers. The Association was established in 1964 as a voluntary association intent on promoting the artistic relevance of jewellery design. JJDA has been aiming to contribute to Japanese economy and enrich people’s lives through jewellery design.
JJDA aims at promoting an exchange of knowledge and experience among national and international jewellery designers as well as with those in other creative disciplines. As a result of such an exchange, JJDA hopes to enrich the creative skills of the designers and thus create a higher standard in jewellery design.
JJDA has been involved in a wide range of activities including research, exhibitions, it has been an avid contributor to seminars, it has been involved in work pertaining to the protection of copyrights, public relations and education.
JJDA members include prominent leaders renowned for their skills and expertise in the fields of art, education and jewellery design. It currently has 564 members.
With their combined talents, JJDA members are able to focus and work on activities relevant to the social, environmental and economic contexts in which they exist.
While JJDA has been pursuing perfection in jewellery design, they maintain involvement in its community and strive at being an active and positive community member, economically and socially.
小魔女
头像
离线 组别:管理员
10568.5 个金币
积分3458
帖子 2337      精华:10
喜欢的明星:甄子丹
注册时间 2008-03-17
发表于 2010-02-06 12:57 只看楼主

JJDA设计师作品

JJDA部分知名设计师
  • Ms. FUJII Eriko

1978: Studied “Zoukey” the art form of three-dimensional modeling of shapes. “Plastic Art” studies.
    1982: Studied to be a goldsmith with Mr. Jurio Fujita.
    1984: Exhibited Japan Jewellery award.
    1992: Opened her own jewellery store.
    2000: Established “Office Trentain Co.,LTD”
  • Message from the exhibitor
    The power and gentleness of nature are my themes.

• Mr. FUJITA Jurio

1981: Participated in the Ring Exhibition (at the Electrum Gallery, London), as a guest exhibitor
    1984: Given award at the International Wilhelm Muller Competition, Germany
    1992: Participated in the 3rd Triennale du Bijou (at the Musee Des Arts Decoratifs, Paris) as a guest exhibitor
    1998: Participated in the Japanese Jewellery Exhibition in Finland and Sweden
    2005: Participated in the Japan Pavilion at Orogemma 2005, Vicenza, Italy
    Message from the exhibitor
    Every encounter—with people and things—has meaning, and I hope that people who encounter my work will feel a spark, however small, of joy and happiness

• Mr. HIKAMI Yuzo

1966: Graduated from the Department of Architecture, College of Science and Technology, Nihon University, Runs the Hikami Class 1 Architect and Building Engineer Design Office.
    2003: Began designing Jewellery. Exhibited at Bangkok Show, International Jewellery Tokyo, Japan Jewellery Fair, and Designers Jewellery Galleria at Hong Kong International Jewellery Show.
    I have pursued dynamic expression, while eliminating excessive decorativeness and "depicting the beauty of materials" as my main theme.

• Mr. JINGUJI Tasuku

1980: Graduated from St. Paul University. Message from the exhibitor
    Making design with my wife Chiyoko, also she is a member of JJDA. All of our collections are made by myself.

• Mr. KIYOTA Tomoaki

1952: Born in Tokyo
    1975 –1983: Practiced at an atelier in Milan
    1984: Won a special judge’s prize of the contest which named “The 1st JAPAN GOLD IN FASHION”
    1985: Won a prize of the ”The 2nd JAPAN GOLD IN FASHION”
    1990: Established his own brand “CISEY”
    I want to make the precious jewelries that will be inherited exceeding generations

• Mr. MATSUDA Mitsuhiro

1970: Graduated from KUWASAWA DESIGN SCHOOL, INDUSTRIAL DESIGN INSTITUTE
    1975: Established Jewellery Design Studio “GIONO”
    Present: Manager of Tokyo J Collection
      Owner and Designer of GIONO CO.,LTD.
    The beauty of Jewel does not change forever. My job is to create more beautiful and elegant than the Jewel itself

•   Ms. MORISHITA Chisato

1998: The establishment of a business
    2000-2002?2004: Exhibited in the International Jewellery Tokyo
    2006: Enrolled in JJDA
    2007: Exhibited in JANY2007 (Summer show)
    This pearl broach use thin line of 18k gold.
    This work feels Japanese delicate sensitivity

•   Mr. SHIMURA Haruhiko

1975: Graduated from Tokyo Design Academy
    1977: Given award at De Beers Diamond Design Contest
    1979: Given award at Japan Jewellery Design Contest
    1979: Won the Yamanashi Governor Prize in the Yamanashi Jewellery design contest
    1989: Participated in the Biennial Japan Jewellery Designers Exhibition
    We are proud of artistic design and fine work.
    The subject (theme) is precious and dearest “nature”.
    We wish their happiness and good fortune who worn our jewelry.

• Ms. TASHIRO Kazumi

Graduated from Junior College, Saga, Japan
    Graduated from Kyusyu Fashion Professional School, Fukuoka, Japan
    Worked as a designer at an apparel company before moving into the jewellery industry
    1997: Founded “éclat” a store specializing in handmade jewellery, Fukuoka
    2004: Launched original jewellery brand, “Kazumi image”
    Won the Prince Higashikuni Memorial Award
    2005: Won the Japan Jewellery Association’s Jewellery Design Award
    Participated in the JJF Brand Collection within the Japan Jewellery Festival 2005
    2006, 2007: Participated in the Hong Kong Jewellery & Watch Fair
    Inspired by the natural world, Kazumi image presents stylish jewellery featuring original color contrasts. Kazumi images jewellery will bring healing and warmth to customers.

1  /  1  页   1 跳转